Do you want a fun, immersive, challenging game to play with your Middle School Japanese students? If so, you have come to the right place! Our Virtual Escape Room guides students through a range of puzzles and clues (both offline, physical puzzles + online puzzles) via Google Forms across 30 levels. As students solve a level, they receive a code to access the next level, and so on. Think of it as a mini excursion, except you don’t need to leave your classroom!
- Cultural questions
- Basic alphabet questions
- My Town (there is / there isn’t, describing places)
How does it work?
Schools register for the Escape Room by completing this e-form, by 31st May.
We will then mail you out a game kit/s – choose from kana or romaji version (or a mix of).
Each game kit contains enough for one class to play through:
- 14 clue sets (students work in pairs)
- 1 teacher pack with additional clues to setup
- Teacher guide, with answers/hints
- A5 certificates for the top 3 escape artists
- Link to the Google Form escape room
- Link to the master resources to reset the game for additional classes
- Link to a themed powerpoint to start the escape room with your class
How much does it cost?
Nothing! This game is being provided free to JLTASA members.
Check out this video for a detailed explanation: